If you want to learn to create WordPress websites, then this is the right course for you.
What’s the different with this WordPress Class than the others:
- You’ll learn in a step-by-step on how to create WordPress website, install WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins
- For any learning to happen, it has to be well facilitated. You would want your facilitator to be available for you in case you have any questions. So, we heard your voice. When going through the course, in case you have any doubts, just ask it in the question and answer section and I will response it the soonest possible.
- At the end of each lesson, there will be Knowledge Check Questions to check your learning. This will ensure that that you get the maximum return on your investment you made for this course.
- This course requires no coding skills, yes you heard it right, no coding skills required, and still, you will be able to create amazing websites.
- We will be sharing various resources with you, which will be helpful in your journey to create a world-class website.
- This is a practical and effective course. So, we will be sharing assignments with you as well so that whatever you learn through this course, you go ahead and practice. And in case you have any questions, I am there for you. You are not walking alone in this learning process. I am there to guide you throughout.
- Build your own beautiful website using WordPress
- Choose the right CMS
- Creation of MySQL database on Local Server
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it
- Install premium theme on your WordPress site
- You will know how to set up comments while blocking spam.
- Install Contact form plugin
- Rank your website for the keywords using the SEO plugin
- Add demo content on your premium theme
- Host and publish your website in an inexpensive and secure way
- Migrate your website from local server to web server
- Earn revenue through your website by monetizing your website
- Differentiate between types of WordPress
- Download WordPress
- Install WordPress on local server
- You will know how to find and install themes
- Understand Plugins, find and install the best WordPress Plugin for your website
- You will know how to speed up your website with caching plugins.
- Setup Contact Pages
- One Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Create attractive posts that will surely be liked by your readers
- Creation of Menus
- A working computer, either Windows or Mac
- A modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- You don’t need any experience with WordPress or with building a website and No Coding Skills required
- You don’t need to purchase hosting or pay for anything to follow along and practice building a website yourself. I’ll show you in the course how to practice building a WordPress website for free
- Internet access to watch the lessons online
Monday/Wednesday: 10 – 11 am
Tuesday/Thursday: 3 – 4 pm
Teacher: Christine Zito
Info and Bio: https://www.puremediamarketing.com/the-pure-team/christine-zito/
Class Type: Online